Friday, May 4, 2012

Tip-Top Taffy Parade!

DSC00304

Karen had me at 'hello' with this fantastic rose print Taffy.  The genius placement of the roses is just gorgeous.  I may have to sneak in and steal this from her. (LOL!)

Taffy blouse

It was a one-two punch with Erin's adorable polka dot Taffy combined with black bias binding.  So pretty! Doesn't our awesome co-host look divine?  I absolutely agree!

DSCF3651

Foster's fantastic dotted Taffy had me swooning.  Ya'll know my insane love of polka dots, right? I love the combination of the blue of the blouse and the blue of the bias binding.  Well done!

Taffy Muslin

Volcano Mouse made such a beautiful wearable muslin that she knocked my socks off!! I love how pretty it looks paired with her red skirt.

Taffy blouse 4

Kitty Kitty Crafts' Taffy is so pretty! I love the pops of pink and all that glorious pink bias binding. Well done! I definitely vote YES for using the silk!

My floral Taffy will be posted tomorrow as the weather is supposed to be nice and sunny - ideal for outdoor photos!  Monday is the kick off for our last project for the sew-along: The Licorice Dress. 

4 comments:

Karissa said...

Aww, thanks for the feature! So many great tops! Can't wait to see yours finished!

Meg the Grand said...

What lovely Taffys! These versions are spectacular!

Miss Crayola Creepy said...

Awww thanks for featuring me!!!

And why is everything that Karen makes so amazing?!!?

Karen said...

Thanks for featuring me! I love these sew-alongs - so much inspiration. Thanks for organising, I've really enjoyed it!